About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Mels work, desktop project mindmap

After looking at some examples from work in previous years, I signed up to "mindmeister" online, (mind mind making website, free). I set up several categories and added some images and detail to each, its not as complex as some as the ones from last year and i missed out a couple of things (such as font style), however i am happy with it and it has given me a few ideas ^^ below is the image (exported from the program)


***NOTE the image is not the newest and doesnt contain the changes mentioned below as of yet***

*UPDATE*
Added section about font, Various needed items (media suite words etc), and added a few more bits to the other sections ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment