About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Wednesday 29 September 2010

3-D Max - my first castle

Today we learrnt to add an editable mesh to our box, allow us to edit the Vertex's, Faces, edges and polygons of our shape. We then Created a modifery for the battlements and walls (Taper) to play around with the shape, we were then tasked with creating our own front wall/gate :) (quickly) below is an image of my castle enjoy.

 I really enjoyed using the software, and i can see how it is used to create proffesional models and characters and i really look forward to learning more, i will be uploading a castle we design in the future, i will compare it to this first one aswell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment