About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Wednesday 22 September 2010

3-D first made character from my concept

Below are images of my own made character in 3-D studio max, we were giving an hour learning more of the tools and shapes, another hour then to come up with the concept for a character, and then using only Standard and Extended primitives create our character in 45 minutes, here is my spear wielding kitteh!

 I had fun creating my model, rushed a little bit and i didnt have time to add extra shapes for much detail but overall im fairly happy with the result for my first attempt at a real model.




1 comment:

  1. Great work Joe, you've really embrased this idea of using your blog to evidence work. Your writing is of a high standard and you comment clearly on each session. Consider linking your work to professional examples in future posts. Fantastic effort!

    ReplyDelete