About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Wednesday 15 September 2010

A bit about me

well im joe, im 17, a triplet and have a younger brother.

i love video games, anime, warhammer, my friends and take alot of pride in who i am ^^
as far as games go i love most genres apart fom sports or racing (go outside you lazy people!) some of my favourite games are listed below, along with one of my all time favourites :D

- Legend of Zelda, ocarina of time
- World of Warcraft
- Devil May Cry 4
- Dragon Age: Origins
- The Witcher
- Starcraft 2
- the Halo Series
- Dawn of War 2
- Super mario 64
- ninja gaiden 2
- Mass effect series
- BlazBlue
- Street Fighter Series
- Soul calibur 4
 the list goes on and on but one of my all time favourites is from a series of games that isnt too well known outside of japan by the name of fire emblem: this game is Fire Emblem raidiant dawn for Wii, its a grid like tactics game, with anime like characters and RPG like level ups, items and builds, below is an image and a trailer :) id reccoment this game and its pre-dessessor: Fire emblem path of raidance on gamecube



http://media.photobucket.com/image/Fire%20emblem%20radiant%20dawn/_Twilight_Vampire_/Fire%20Emblem/normal_Fire_Emblem_Radiant_Dawn.jpg

A clip/trailer for the return of the gamecube games main character, i love this moment in-game :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_H9KZWZeA&feature=related

7 comments:

  1. What about Warhammer video games? :P

    Shadow of the Horned Rat is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn of War 2 is a warhammer game :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry, I meant good ones. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i loved DoW2, really enjoyed the gameplay n story ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alot of RTS and RPG elements expressed why not somer puzzle games or some sort of variety of non-3d based games. Afterall all gaming spans in varied amounts and not just in 3D Realm. 2D, Flash, Text-Based, Browser Based, Etc Etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love 2-D but there arnt huge amounts of them, at least not on brower, i dont have time to look for browser games, and im impatient with text games xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. True, and there is a huge amount of 2D games. You are just not looking. But if you wish to expand, that is a hint. I can throw a few of your probaly favourite 2D Games. Pokemon for Gameboy, Mario for Gameboy. Just because they are old doesn't mean they are rubbish ;). Remember the oldies are sometimes the best.

    But that just my two pence. :D

    ReplyDelete