About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Monday 27 February 2012

To modelling!

well now all the planning is done I have begun to model. Most of my work is in the same word document where I am keep a log of the work and screen-shots of progress (currently contains some initial models and attempts to get the look I am after) - so more finished work will be put on this blog in due course.

Today we also spent the morning looking at finance and discussing various elements. whilst I would have continued to work - it was somewhat informative. We also found out our Tutor isn't here today or Tuesday - so I will simply be carrying on with my work. (more 3-D work or work in Photoshop getting textures and other arty work done).

No comments:

Post a Comment