About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Marketing

Most of today, I have been working on my marketing work - got a planning document, some examples, evidence etc - from there I started to make my advertisment task: a poster. After spending a while examining proffesional examples I knew what I was going to create. So in the afternoon I started: Added a few pictures and did some basic editing - but then for one of the "stone zombies" from my backstory, I didn't knopw exactly how to get this look, so a friend in my group showed me how I could overly a texture, and then copy it to repeat the effect. The finished result is below:


Each of the image were edited around with the smudge and blur. Then to each I addedd various filters (such as cutout). The stone zombie was made using various filters and a rock texture, I then made various adjustments such as: Hue, saturation, brightness - etc.

We also spent the morning working on T-shirt designs and whilst learning to use the website we came up with various ideas and saw clear issues when using the site, such as the need to vector our images.


More work (3-D planning and concept work - another T-shirt design) to be put on the blog later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment