About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Sunday 19 February 2012

The final push

The vast majority of planning work has been completed (the odd document needs updating) as has most of the concept work, so know it will be time to get into the nitty gritty of texture work, 3-D models - as well as any voice work and marketing projects; My team decided I will be working on the University Building, a poster, some textures, sounds and some of my own voice acting - updating the backstory; and then helping out where I can, in the next 8 - 10 weeks. Concept work (etc) will be posted to the blog in the coming weeks depending on workload and when I can finally get 3DS MaX working at home through the schooling system

No comments:

Post a Comment