About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Back to the Blog, Proffesional Animation Example

Below this post will be a description and proffesional example of animation. We are in the home stretch 4 weeks left - including this one - until the end of the college year, work outstanding: Mels storyboard and report, Chris's 3D model evaluation and animation (main topic of thispost, which i had to redo, due to some technical difficulties. There is also finishing off marks animation and robs pwoerpoint.

PROFESSIONAL EXAMPLE:
Below is a video from Starcraft 2s new expansion:  Heart of the Swarm, from blizzard entertainment, showing off one of the new units.

No comments:

Post a Comment