About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Thursday 14 April 2011

Animation practice, incoming: easter

Yesterday we took another look at animating in 3-D (although at the moment i won't be able to add any pictures due to the PC im working on) adding cameras, animating them, adding lights etc. we also look at making a ball bounce, however this time, we looked at ways of making it more realisic, adding a texture, adding a modifier so it looked like it was squashed as it bounced off the floor. I look forward to learning more about animation but from what i can see its going to be very complex.

Also since today is the last day since easter; most of my recfent work has been handed in with only a few changes needing to being made once they are checked by tutors, leaving me some drawing and concept work to do, and the havard referencing work + report writing, so overall im glad ive managed to get most of my work done before easter

Enjoy it everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment