About Me

My photo
yo i'm Joe, love my games, love my warhammer, my anime, and all the great people in my life - find my stuff here

Wednesday 10 November 2010

3-D welding and a quick update

Ok first thing, today in 3-D max we learnt to "instance copy" (this involves copying an object; then any changes you make to the copy, affect the original model) and welding, this involves getting two objects close to each other, higlighting the vertexes along an area, then welding them together to make a single shape/model. Below is the ship i made doing this (so its perfectly symmetrical). Enjoy:






Also an update : i am working on three projects/powerpoints/essay type work, will take a while and im not sure how i can get powerpoints on this blog or if its easy to get a whole word doc on here. Ill try get some on here otherwise, keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment